WHAT IS DENTEMP?
DenTemp is an American business and employment-oriented platform service that operates online. This platform is mainly used for professional networking and allows job seekers to create profiles with CVs and employers to post jobs.
IS DENTEMP A TEMP AGENCY?
We are NOT a temp agency; we are a dental community that connects dental offices with the best local dental professionals. We offer affordable temporary or permanent job placement. DenTemp has removed the outdated middleman with a quick and easily, accessible platform.
WHAT IS A BETA TRIAL?
In software development, a beta test is the second phase of software testing in which a sampling of the intended audience (dental offices and dental professionals) tries the product out prior to a paid membership signup.
WILL THE BETA TRIAL COST ME ANYTHING?
Lucky for you and us, the beta trial is absolutely FREE. This gives a chance for a future DenTemp to review what they like and tell us what they want to see.
HOW LONG WILL THE BETA TRIAL LAST?
Information collected during the beta trial will allow us to contact you with updates to the website and when the full version of DenTemp will be available. Beta will continue until we reach a minimum of 200 dental professionals.
WHERE DO I UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
Login to your account and choose “My Profile” to update any and all information including your schedule and payrate.
CAN I RESET MY PASSWORD?
Yes, click on the login page and follow the simple instructions.
HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
Login to your account and choose “delete account” at the bottom of the page.
DENTAL OFFICE FAQs
WHO CAN CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
The DenTemp account can be created by the Dentist, Office Manager, or another Administrator, however, you will have to verify your office info.
CREDENTIALING REQUIREMENTS FOR OFFICES?
DenTemp wants to ensure that our dental professionals are well informed prior to committing to any position in a dental office or lab. The following requirements are as follows:
- A completed profile which outlines each dental office location and information which includes the office website and photos.
- In person or telephone interviews are required with practicing dental offices. This includes all private and corporate locations.
- An updated copy of a Professional Protection Plan or a Certificate of Liability Insurance form for each office.
HOW DO DENTAL OFFICES BENEFIT?
Quick and convenient access to a direct line of qualified dental professionals on short notice. Offices can pick and choose temps based on the needs for their schedule. All temps are vetted prior to joining our dental community.
HOW MUCH WILL MEMBERSHIP COST?
There is no hourly fee included in the monthly ($50) or annual ($500) membership. There is however a 5% fee for the total cost of payment for each dental professional utilized.
HOW TO FIND A DENTAL TEMP?
You have the option to post temporary or permanent opportunities on our job board or reach out to our dental professionals directly. DenTemp allows you to search for temps up to 50mi from each office location.
CAN I HIRE THE DENTAL TEMP?
Absolutely, we encourage permanent job placement for all our dental professionals. We also do not charge an onboarding fee for this service.
HOW AND WHEN TO PAY THE DENTAL TEMP?
Each dental professional has a 1099 on file which you will pay them directly at the end of a completed assignment depending on the length.
WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DOES DENTEMP ACCEPT?
The dental office can pay with a credit/debit card or ACH. Once logged in, use the “Payment” tab to manage your payment method(s).
CAN I ADD MULTIPLE OFFICES TO MY ACCOUNT?
You must create a separate account for each location. DenTemp does this to avoid confusion for all parties.
DO YOU OFFER A DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS?
Yes, a minimum of 10 offices come with a 10% discount and the discount increases in increments. The great thing about signing up multiple offices is that you do not get charged for each post based on location or for any specific position. It is ALL included in the already low membership fee.
DENTAL TEMP FAQs
CREDENTIALING REQUIREMENTS FOR TEMPS?
We understand that your time is valuable, and we diligently try to minimize paperwork. However, to meet our clients’ requirements and DenTemp standards, the following information is necessary:
1. A complete DenTemp profile which outlines your personal and professional dental history.
2. Signed release authorizing us to verify the info provided and check professional references.
3. Dental license verification by our credentialing department, including status on each state known to be held by you.
4. Copies of all pertinent documents required to support DenTemp position including diplomas, training certificates, license and CEU documents, specialty board certificates, etc.
HOW MUCH WILL MEMBERSHIP COST?
The dental professional does not pay a membership fee, only the cost of a background check for the initial onboarding process, unless you are able to provide a copy from a recent employer or educational institution.
DO DENTEMP PROFESSIONALS GET HEALTH BENEFITS?
As a 1099 employee, you are considered an independent contractor, which does not include any health benefits.
HOW DO DENTAL TEMPS BENEFIT?
- Unlimited income potential (no benefits mean increase in payrate).
- Multiple opportunities for hands-on experience with each office.
- Getting to decide your own working hours and schedule.
- Dictating the type of office and location you want to work.
- Tax breaks such as deductibles and write-offs.
- Job security for each dental professional looking for temporary or permanent positions.
HOW TO SET YOUR PAYRATE?
This can vary based on your location, but DenTemp is dedicated to walk you through what the average going rate is for your specific dental position.
“NO CALL, NO SHOW”
The first time will reflect negatively in your reviews. The second time will lock your account for a month. The third and last time will have your account removed.
HOW AND WHEN DO I GET PAID
The dental office will pay you as a 1099 employee at the end of a completed shift or assignment pending the length. Option for digital payments can vary:
* Pay is released 24 hours following shift. Adjustments MUST be requested within that time.
* Adjustments may delay payout by an additional 24 hours.
* Banks typically take 2-3 business days to process direct deposits.
* This schedule may vary due to bank holidays.
WHY DO YOU NEED MY DRIVERS LICENSE?
To make sure your state-issued ID and Dental Professional’s License match up and to provide simple background checks. We do this to provide the highest level of safety, protection, and professionalism to the members of our community. DenTemp only uses the information for verification purposes.
IS A PROFILE PICTURE NECESSARY?
DenTemp takes pride in transparency. While it is not required, we have found that a photo helps the dental office know who to expect prior to your shift. Your photo should look professional and clear for your profile.
CAN AN OFFICE HIRE ME?
The advantage of working with DenTemp is finding the right type of office prior to committing. You have unlimited opportunities to work anywhere you see fit. Ultimately, you can have a full-time position and still pickup shifts at other locations through our platform.